Just me, a wife to a wonderful husband, child of Christ, working mom to one active little boy, rambling about everyday life...

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Love Dare

My friend Auntie D is doing the Love Dare. Hubs and I saw the movie on Friday night and I am going to join her in the Love Dare Challenge. For the Next 40 days, I am going to follow the instructions.

Day one was supposed to start today...however I have failed miserably. I am not being very patient today, nor very kind. I don't think I would want to hang out with me today. What is my deal? I need to stop focusing on my needs/wants and focus on hubs.

So I am going to carry Day 1 into tomorrow as well...I need a fresh start on a new slate.

Will you join me in the Love Dare?

1 comment:

B Lou said...

I was thinking I needed to do the same thing, but I'm just not in the right place....ever wonder if the husbands would turn the tide that focus on the wives....or is that just mine....just a thank you once in a while would be nice...see, not in a good place to do this, still focusing on me too!