Just me, a wife to a wonderful husband, child of Christ, working mom to one active little boy, rambling about everyday life...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Unsettled

I feel unsettled. No not unhappy...just unsettled. I feel that I need to be doing more. I need to contribute more. I feel a stirring in my soul. You know when you have a nagging feeling not quite sure what it is...that's what I have. I don't want to live my life just going through the motions. I want to have a purpose.

Sometimes, I am lazy. I admit. I can easily get lost watching a silly tv show, when I know there are things I should be doing.

Right now my life feels lazy. Hohum. I don't like that feeling. I think I needed this time of rest. But I am ready. I am ready for the next chapter in an adventure or comedy book, or even a romance book.

When I get too content and lazy, I will often pray for God to push me. Push me to a feeling of unsettled. I want to be challenged. I want to seek what HIS purpose and I want to be HIS purpose.

Do you ever feel unsettled, lazy, comfortable? What do you do?

No comments: