Just me, a wife to a wonderful husband, child of Christ, working mom to one active little boy, rambling about everyday life...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weston Weekend

Have you ever been to Weston? I had not until this past weekend. My roommates from college and I had a terrific weekend in Weston. It was Leslie's 30th birthday and her husband had us surprise her with a weekend away.
Saturday we awoke to a cold and rainy day, but that didn't stop us from getting mani's and pedi's. It was so much fun. I felt that we were in our living room getting treated.
We then shopped, had lunch at a great little restaurant and then did some wine tasting at the local winery. It was a much needed weekend away. Cell phone coverage was not the best, so I truly felt away from the world. I think I might like not having the phone on during a weekend more often. Maybe I will try it!
Well, I am super tired tonight, so off to bed I go. Once again another week with travel, but this time to St. Louis.

No comments: